Friday, May 8, 2009

extremely

i'm so extremely too much this few days.
too much arguments.
too much conflicts.
too much problems.
too much phone calls form unknown person.
too much lack in study.
too much things to handle.

sometimes i cry..i just can't understand why i'm crying.

People have been telling me to live life free, without boundaries and without a single care with what people think.

Do according to what your heart desires, and you shall be set free.

And I have been thinking, to live according to what my heart desires, only God knows what would happen to me.

Of course we have always heard the phrase,

“Suka hati ko lah”

if suka hati aku, memang banyak benda aku akan buat. too many stupid things. Confirm.

so, i will stop doing things sesuka hati aku anymore..

mummy, i promise that i won't make u feel sad anymore..really want u to be proud of your little naughty annoying daughter.

trust me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment