Friday, April 17, 2009

imperfectionist




if only i could turn back time,
surely i will turn it back two the last two years of my varsity life.
i've regretting for too many things that i shouldn't.


dude!
all you have to do is shut ur f*cking mouth..remain silence because i'm sick and tired do the death hearing you complaining about me.







please do accept me as who i am.
because this is earth.
this is not where I want to be because this is where I have to struggle hard to mould myself into someone acceptable at least.
not someone favorable, no, but someone at least, comprehensible.
i am an imperfectionist.


2 comments:

besi said...

ain........kata org masa yang berlalu tidak boleh kembali...tapi masa sekarang kita kena corakkan supaya menjadi yg terbaik....

tak perlu dikesalkan
hanya masa menentukan

ain si kacak said...

hehe..
thx besi..
insyaAllah

Post a Comment